Google indexing is very mush necessary because this would give you the best prospect to earn traffic to your site from Google. This would assist in earning sales/money for those who are into SEO businesses. If you have experienced that your site is not indexed any more then you should plan to diagnose the issue and resolve it soon, because if not done, no one would be able to find out the content that are being displayed in your site especially. The experts have come across different problems that get directly linked up with your indexing issue and some of these are mentioned below. Just go through it and try to comprehend the problem and find the cure for the same.
1. If you have seen the message saying your site isn’t indexing then the problems can be like, your site is registered under different domain. For example if you site is http://abcxyz.com is not indexed then in this case, you need to added http://www.abcxyz.com to your account or vice versa. Make sure that you have added you sites to Google Webmaster Tool and it has also been verified.
2. Secondly, if you have newly added a site you might find the same message. It is a common problem, which automatically gets resorted, but if you find the same issue, then it becomes an issue when you need to check either the sitemap is uploaded and is also working properly or not. Besides, you can also mark a request to Google crawl and fetch your site accordingly.
3. Third and the most accepted problem for not indexing your site can be the blocked domain, where you would find the site has been blocked using robots.txt. These you can easily fix it just remove the entry from robots.txt and you would find again your site goes live. Besides, make sure that you site have a site.xml as if you don’t have the same, your site would not be indexing in the Google page.
4. Fourthly and the most appropriate mode for not indexing your page is that you page might be loaded with lot of duplicate contents. As too much duplicate content would make the Google crawlers prevent indexing.
5. Fifthly, the problem of indexing issue can also be due to the privacy setting that is turned on unknowingly. If this is the issue then you can get it easily fixed by turning off by scouting the setting option.
These are some of the explained issues that can be the reason for indexing issue. If you find that the above mentioned problem matches with yours then you can easily resolve the issue. So, check your site and find the cause of not indexing and get the cure for it so that your site rises high above the line in the Google’s first page.
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.